Friday, October 3, 2008

Disqualifying Palin

I knew she had no national experience. I know she was all style, little substance. I knew she had been accused of corruption. I knew she is a terrible politico-liar.

When asked though, why she is such a deal breaker for me, and why I find her so dangerous, take the following two quotes, one from the debate last night, and another from her term as mayor of Wasilla:

"I’m the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can’t."

-and-

"I'm thankful the Constitution would allow a bit more authority given to the vice president if that vice president so chose to exert it in working with the Senate and making sure that we are supportive of the president's policies and making sure too that our president understands what our strengths are."

After the past eight years of Cheney, we get someone with an attitude and view like this? No. Way. Not again. No way, No how. Get it? Got it? Good.

No comments: